We are currently in Scottsdale, Arizona.
We had a great visit with Cindy Brown and Jim Wallace. Jim has a couple of Corvettes in one of the big auctions going on.
We watched both the football games... brrrrrrr........ Too bad the Chargers lost. They put up a good fight though, especially without LT. This town is all worked up and ready for the Superbowl in 2 weeks! We didn't know that when we arrived. In fact I took this picture of a new stadium for the University of Phoenix 'cause we thought "HEY there really IS a University of Phoenix in Phoenix!!" (as opposed to all the branches we have seen from Troy, Mi to Temecula, Ca.) The building is really cool, made to resemble a barrel cactus). It's special too that the real grass playing field slides in and out of the stadium for sunshine exposure, rock concerts, or whatever reason needed!)

We took a cruise down towards Tuscon and went to the Arizona-Senora Desert Museum (Thanks for the tip Cindy!) and drove through the Saguaro National Park. I'll post pictures when I return.
The outdoor museum is a natural history museum, a zoo, and a botanical garden rolled into one. I'll cheat again and just post their website: www.desertmuseum.org/
We had a great visit with Cindy Brown and Jim Wallace. Jim has a couple of Corvettes in one of the big auctions going on.
We watched both the football games... brrrrrrr........ Too bad the Chargers lost. They put up a good fight though, especially without LT. This town is all worked up and ready for the Superbowl in 2 weeks! We didn't know that when we arrived. In fact I took this picture of a new stadium for the University of Phoenix 'cause we thought "HEY there really IS a University of Phoenix in Phoenix!!" (as opposed to all the branches we have seen from Troy, Mi to Temecula, Ca.) The building is really cool, made to resemble a barrel cactus). It's special too that the real grass playing field slides in and out of the stadium for sunshine exposure, rock concerts, or whatever reason needed!)
We took a cruise down towards Tuscon and went to the Arizona-Senora Desert Museum (Thanks for the tip Cindy!) and drove through the Saguaro National Park. I'll post pictures when I return.
The outdoor museum is a natural history museum, a zoo, and a botanical garden rolled into one. I'll cheat again and just post their website: www.desertmuseum.org/
________________________________