After 1 1/2 years since my bicycle accident, today I got back on my bike and rode 8 miles!
Rick and I drove to a designated, paved, flat, bike path along the San Luis Rey river heading West to the ocean. No car traffic! It was a great place to "get back on the saddle again"!
The day was gorgeous!!! And, when we turned around to head back East to our truck, we saw views of snow-covered mountains we hadn't seen before. Must be the ones Julian peddled through!
Rick and I drove to a designated, paved, flat, bike path along the San Luis Rey river heading West to the ocean. No car traffic! It was a great place to "get back on the saddle again"!
The day was gorgeous!!! And, when we turned around to head back East to our truck, we saw views of snow-covered mountains we hadn't seen before. Must be the ones Julian peddled through!
________________________