Pattie & Charlie at Epcot:
Rick and I have always enjoyed Walt Disney World in Florida. Yes we have fun touring the attractions, but we could never go on one and still enjoy the parks. We LOVE the details in the architecture, the creativity, and imagination! These topiary designs below are a good example.
Too bad it was so dang FREEZING here! We drove all the way from California for some warmth! I only brought one pair of long pants! geez. I was wearing long sleeve shirts AND a hooded sweatshirt AND a jacket and still cold the first few days!!!
We are so happy Pattie and Charlie could catch up and we were able to spend a day and a half at Epcot together!
Above: The "Great Movie Ride" at Disney Studios.
THANK YOU Melinda Denninger for reminding me I could use a business card to get access to the employee entrance to GM's "Test Track" ride!!! And lucky for us, Rick had an old one in his little black book!
Epcot World Showcase - a series of mini-world fairs. We ate our way around "the world"!
"Germany" above
Morocco
"China":
Mickey breakfast:
Above: the very large Fort Wilderness Campground
"Mission to Mars" or something like that:
Last night -- at the "Hoop De Doo Review" dinner show at Pioneer Hall (Fort Wilderness):
_______________________________________________________