Julian started his full-time job at INTUIT in Mtn. View, California this week. He's working for a great company, in a perfect place for him: Silicon Valley! http://about.intuit.com/ Lots of people would like to work there!
Congrats again Jules! We're proud of you!
Rick and I drove him and his belongings up there this past weekend. He's about 500 miles north of us (about the same as Detroit to Knoxville). He showed us around their campus, drove by GOOGLE, and through Stanford. It's very nice up there!
While he went to work his first day, Rick and I took the CalTrain up to San Francisco for the day before heading home Tuesday.
Congrats again Jules! We're proud of you!
Rick and I drove him and his belongings up there this past weekend. He's about 500 miles north of us (about the same as Detroit to Knoxville). He showed us around their campus, drove by GOOGLE, and through Stanford. It's very nice up there!
Now we'll enjoy the 20 degrees about normal 85 degrees while the rest of the country is in a frozen state!
_______________________________________________________