Monday, September 6, 2010

Alice in Wonderland!

Alice Simioni is here from Castelfranco Veneto, Italy! 

What a sweetie!  I'm having a blast showing her the best of San Diego, hitting all the parks (Zoo, Wild Animal Park, SeaWorld, and Disneyland!)  We're eating 'amburgers & fries, pancakes and French toast.  Watching "Gone With The Wind" and "Centennial". 
Rick is even allowing the Disney Channel while Alice and I sing songs together.
San Luis Rey Mission

Del Mar
California Simionis BBQ
    Corn on the Cob American Style!
    Our hot tub and pool
    Wild Animal Park


We got together several different times with her Simioni relatives in Laguna Nigel.  It still amazes me that Castelfranco Simionis live that close to us.  I wrote down all the names Olga Simioni remembered, and we'll work on more later. What a fun family!

Alice tried to help Rick with his Italian lesson studies, but I don't think it helped!

And our "Princess" got her crown at Wonderland:

We met crazy Fausto too!  He came for our BBQ and also went with us up to Laguna Nigel for the day we had to return our Princess.

Alice: we are sorry you had to leave and look forward to your return to Wonderland!  <3




_______________________________________________________