If you read the posting about us meeting Cris Simioni a couple of weeks ago, you'll already know how much we are enjoying the FACEBOOK group: "Simionis of The World! and Descendants!"
This networking group is growing every day as Simionis around the world tell their family members about it. Rick thought there might only be a few Simionis left! While I am a Simioni only by marriage, I also feel like I suddenly have an expanding family!
So far we have become friends with Simionis from: Italy, Canada, Brazil, Belgium, France, Argentina, Switzerland, and Australia! and to think we didn't know of ANY besides ourselves!
So now I have authored another blog to try to connect all the Simionis! It seems we may all have originated from the same area that Rick's Dad grew up in!
This networking group is growing every day as Simionis around the world tell their family members about it. Rick thought there might only be a few Simionis left! While I am a Simioni only by marriage, I also feel like I suddenly have an expanding family!
So far we have become friends with Simionis from: Italy, Canada, Brazil, Belgium, France, Argentina, Switzerland, and Australia! and to think we didn't know of ANY besides ourselves!
So now I have authored another blog to try to connect all the Simionis! It seems we may all have originated from the same area that Rick's Dad grew up in!
Simionis of The World Blog
(I've tried to get the "Busuitos of The World" energized, but no one seems interested. Maybe there are too many of them? Busuito is my mother's maiden name).
_______________________________________________________