It was SO VERY HOT! 101 degrees in our backyard when we left to go to Carolyn's! After lunch at Cessy's Taco Shop, we took a drive over to the Oceanside Harbor and strolled awhile. It was in the high 80's even there! We were hot and sticky and in "dressy" clothes (meaning nice shorts and tops that were not t-shirts!)

We headed back Carlsbad where Ronee threw a great dinner party for 8. Carolyn's work friend Merceda came too, and we all enjoyed the Margaritas, Coors, steak and shrimp... Followed by the tasty Black Forest Cake and lots of presents!
Dawn turns 50 in a few days......
We headed back Carlsbad where Ronee threw a great dinner party for 8. Carolyn's work friend Merceda came too, and we all enjoyed the Margaritas, Coors, steak and shrimp... Followed by the tasty Black Forest Cake and lots of presents!
Dawn turns 50 in a few days......
_______________________________________________________
1/8/09 I just took a MAC class and am learning to make little movies. Here's my 2nd attempt.
Enjoy this video!
Note: I had to remove the video as it is too large and slowed down the blog. If you would like to see it, just ask me.
1/8/09 I just took a MAC class and am learning to make little movies. Here's my 2nd attempt.
Enjoy this video!
Note: I had to remove the video as it is too large and slowed down the blog. If you would like to see it, just ask me.
-------------------------------