skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Christmas 2006 . . . in our new home
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
Well, we are very tired, but, we are moved into our new home for Christmas!! woo hoo! It's wonderful -- even with all the boxes still to be unpacked.
One "exciting" moment on Goldie's first visit to our new house: I wasn't here 3 minutes when Goldie fell into the pool. And, not JUST the pool, but she got trapped in the waterfall and was head-first falling down into the drop off behind the pool. (by the shrubs.) Jeez. I was able to pull her leash by tip-toeing on the 1/2 edge and yanked her into the pool where she could swim out. (It was almost freezing out too at the time!) I did that without falling in myself somehow! whew.
Other than that, it has been great. We had a fantastic sunset over the ocean the first night, and the city lights of Vista out front were a big surprise. It's pitch black out the back yard looking up into the foothills.
Gotta' go make some spaghetti sauce. I'll add pictures later.
We hope you have a most wonderful Christmas. And Happy Birthdays to you holiday babies!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------